May I help you?
Choose your topic for a quick access to the section
- 27.04.2015 P1 Parking Short Term: free of charge for the first 10 minutes
- The new charge policy for passenger and luggage loading and unloading only is now in force in the parking in front of the terminal (P1 Short Term). Parking is free of charge for the first ten minutes up to three times a day, then the tariff system remains unchanged at intervals and increments of ten minutes, up to 3.00 € / hour.
- 07.04.2015 Alternating one-way on the road connecting the airport
We inform that in light of road work, from 8th april the stretch between the BGY airport and the area of the new parking lots will be covered with alternating one-way with traffic lights. We apologize for the inconvenience.
- 03.04.2015 Notice to passengers
Due to the Easter holidays, we recommend all passengers to get to the airport as early as possible to allow ample time for check-in, security and boarding formalities. The Airport of Bergamo Orio al Serio, in line with all carrier’s regulations, urge all customers to reach the airport at least two hours before the schedule time of departure.
- 26.03.2015 Railway tickets available at the airport booking office
The airport booking office has introduced the sale of railway tickets in agreement with Trenitalia.
- 02.12.2014 landside Vip Lounge open at 05:00 am
We inform all passengers the landside Vip Lounge, starting 5th December 2014, will open daily at 05:00 am.
- 30.08.2014 Ryanair launches Business Plus
Ryanair launches Ryanair Business Plus, offering business and corporate travellers a tailored package, including flexible ticket changes, a 20kg bag allowance, fast-track at airports, priority boarding and premium seating.
Starting from just £59.99, Ryanair Business Plus is available to book on the Ryanair.com website today, with further information available at the link www.ryanair.com/en/business-plus.
- 06.08.2014 New arrivals area opened
On Monday 4 August 2014, the new arrivals area was opened on the ground floor of the passenger terminal.
- 30.01.2014 New liquid screening system in airports
A new EU Regulation 246/2013 will become effective as of 31st January 2014. This new regulation concerns the screening of liquids, defined by the acronym LAGs (liquids, aerosols and gels), and will be applied to all EU airports and those in Norway, Iceland, Liechtenstein and Switzerland.